Submit Data to EQRS
Submitting patient and clinical data to EQRS (formerly CROWNWeb) through the Renal Healthcare HIE is cost-effective and efficient. The information below provides tips and techniques for making preparations for data submissions and tools to handle errors. Important information is also provided regarding EQRS data quality improvement reports.
Preparing for EQRS data submissions
Data submission error handling
EQRS Data Submission Quality Improvement Reports
Effective February 2021, following the deployment of the new EQRS system, distribution of the data submission quality improvement reports was resumed by CMS.
The Renal Healthcare HIE delivers the data quality improvement reports generated by CMS to the Renal Healthcare HIE submitting organizations. The reports contain information about specific data submission errors and status information for patients in EQRS.
Report user guides are available for each report providing information for how the report is to be used, improving the quality of data submissions or management of patient information in EQRS.
As more reports become available from CMS, Renal Healthcare HIE will notify customers, provide supporting report user guides and deliver the reports to Renal Healthcare HIE submitting organizations.
Quality Improvement Report Guides
- Facility Completion Report - Provides information about the completion of data submissions to the EQRS database. This report is distributed weekly.
- Patients Missing Clinicals Report - Provides a listing of patients that are missing specific clinical data submissions to the EQRS database. This report is distributed weekly.
- Missing Form 2728 Report - Provides a listing of patients that are missing a Form 2728. The report is distributed monthly.
- Missing Form 2746 Report - Provides a listing of patients that are missing a Form 2746. The report is distributed monthly.
- UNOS Report - Provides a listing of patients in-scope that are included in the Transplant Wait List. This report is distributed monthly.